Ingredients31 m servings 269 cals
- In a small bowl mix together Dannon(R) All Natural Plain Yogurt, lime juice and cilantro. Set aside until pancakes have been cooked.
- Finely chop sweet potato and onion in food processor, making sure not to over process; there should be some texture to the mixture.
- Place potato onion mixture in medium size bowl and stir in potato starch, eggs, salt and pepper.
- In a 12-inch nonstick pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over a medium-high flame. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup for each pancake, pour 4 of the 1/4-cups of batter into a hot pan, making sure to leave room in between pancakes; you may need to flatten batter a bit with the back of a spoon or back of measuring cup.
- Cook on each side about 3 minutes or until lightly browned and crispy. Flip pancake and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes or until pancake is fully cooked. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with yogurt sauce on top. Garnish with lime wedges and cilantro (optional).
Per Serving: 269 calories; 16.1 g fat; 27.1 g carbohydrates; 5.2 g protein; 93 mg cholesterol; 219 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These were so great. My husband loves his mothers potato pancakes, but will never let me make them for him because he's such a health nut. Sweet potatoes instead of white potatoes and plain...
My processor is broken so I grated the potato and just chopped the onion by hand, just like making a regular potato pancake. The sauce complements the pancakes well. I found it hard to shape the...
The yogurt sauce is great! It works well with either cilantro or mint. The sweet potato pancakes are really like sweet potato hash browns, and taste wonderful!