Hot Dog Noodle Casserole
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 381 cals
- Prepare spinach according to package directions. Drain and spread in the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add egg noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and place on top of spinach in baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl combine the soup, milk, sour cream and hot dogs. Mix together and place mixture on top of noodles.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 45 minutes, or until heated through. Sprinkle with peas and bacon and heat in oven until peas are just hot.
Per Serving: 381 calories; 23 g fat; 29.2 g carbohydrates; 15.2 g protein; 62 mg cholesterol; 914 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 38
Loved this! What a unique combination of flavors!
These ingredients are things that we like seperately but they do not mix well. I even added seasonings and substitute whole wheat penne for the egg noodles and corn for the peas. They just do...
added the garlic powder and worcestire as recommended by another user. also added a layer of mozzarella cheese with the bacon and peas, and that helped a lot...then again, what dish doesn't bene...
With a few minor modifications, this recipe turned out delicious. I used fresh spinach and sauteed it with garlic and onions. To the hot dog mixture, I added both tabasco and thyme for flavor....
This is a kind of fun recipe. If I had kids, they probably would like it. Like others, I added some Worcestershire sauce and a couple splashes of Tabasco Sauce. Also sauteed some onions and use...
Very tasty! I was skeptical but it turned out great! I added some garlic powder to the spinach. I added some cayenne pepper, a dash or two of worcestershire sauce and a tad of tabasco to the sou...
This was very good. I left out the peas, used corn and topped with cheese. I will make this again.
I was not sure about it but had leftover hot dogs from a cookout and gave it a try. The only things I changed were 1-splashing worchestire sauce over the noodles 2-cooking the spinach with pepp...
I love this!!! I grew up making this, my mother got the recipie from germany where I was born.!!!!!!it is really good reheated