Ingredients45 m servings 110 cals
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough into 1 large rectangle on work surface. Press into 12x9-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough on work surface. Press into 12x9-inch rectangle.
- Cut dough into 12 squares. Gently press squares into 12 ungreased mini muffin cups, shaping edges to form rims 1/4 inch high. Spoon cheese evenly into dough-lined cups. Top each with onions and pimientos. In small bowl, beat egg and whipping cream with wire whisk or fork until blended. Spoon slightly less than 1 tablespoon mixture into each cup.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and filling is set. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
Per Serving: 110 calories; 7 g fat; 8 g carbohydrates; 3.1 g protein; 25 mg cholesterol; 169 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This is a really good idea for appetizers that are quick and easy to prepare, and pretty tasty, too. However, I found using mini-muffin cups as a mold problematic. Just a little bit of filling ...
I took the advice of another reviewer and made these in a regular-size muffin pan. They came out like perfect little mini-quiches. Delicious - and so easy and fast to put together.
I used this concept for butternut squash, caramelized onion, and crispy sage - Love it and will use it again with other fillings. While I didn't make the exact recipe here, I love the concept o...