Ingredients2 h 40 m servings 124
- Thinly slice the flank steak across the grain and at an angle, creating slices 1 inch wide by 1/4 inch thick.
- Whisk together the hoisin sauce, lime juice, honey, garlic, salt, ginger, sesame oil, chile-garlic sauce, red pepper flakes, and black pepper in a bowl; pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add the sliced flank steak, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 12 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate. Remove the flank steak from the marinade, and discard the remaining marinade. Thread the meat onto the skewers.
- Cook the skewers on the preheated grill until cooked to your desired degree of doneness, 2 to 3 minutes per side for well done. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and chopped green onions to serve.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 124 calories; 4.7 8.3 11.7 22 443 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 68
Anytime there is a mixture of soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic and sesame, I know I will be in for a treat! But adding in hoisin sauce gave this marinade a wonderful Asian twist. I left out the ...
These were really good. Next time I will set aside some of the marinade for dipping. Left out the salt and they were fine without it. I would not leave out the sesame oil, though. It adds a lo...
I actually found this recipe when I was looking for something to do with a pound of ground beef. I first saw another recipe for skewered meatballs so I was inspired and basically just took the m...
i made this meal last night and my roommates both think it was the best dish i've ever cooked them! i probably tripled the amount of ginger and garlic which i think the result paid off. in betwe...
Great recipe! Due to personal preference I used extra garlic, ginger and sriracha and it was fantastic! I let it marinade overnight and it made the steak SO tender. I would recomend making extra...
DELICIOUS!!! This will become a family regular! The kids thought it was a pinch spicy, but their taste buds need to become stronger and more tolerant of heat, so I will continue making as is!
Yummy, even my pickiest kid loved them. The marinade seemed to really soften up the steak as well.
Made as written and I have no complaints. I know a lot of people do not care for the taste of sesame oil but it plays a big part in the overall flavor of this dish. I do not recommend leaving i...