Ingredients30 m servings
- Cook patties according to package directions. Cut each into 8 strips. Set aside. 2. Meanwhile, in a small skillet cook and stir garlic in oil over medium heat for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Stir in carrots and pepper flakes. Heat through. Stir in soy sauce and lime juice.
- Pour hot water in shallow dish. Soak rice papers, one at a time, in hot water for 15 seconds or until softened. Remove rice paper from water. Place on flat surface. Top with 3 to 4 strips bell pepper, 2 strips patty, scant teaspoon mint leaves and about 1 tablespoon carrot mixture. Fold sides of rice paper over filling. Roll-up, pressing edge to seal. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- ®, ™, ©, 2009 Kellogg NA Co. Morningstar Farms® Recipes are the property of the Kellogg Company.
- This recipe has been tested and endorsed by Kellogg and Morningstar Farms®.
- Click here to view this recipe's nutrition.
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made these without the Asian Veggie Patties. They were tasty but I liked them even better when I added a bit of shredded spinach and chopped cilantro
The best spring rolls I've ever made! My husband and kids are big meat eaters so I just used a pound of hamburger in place of the Morningstar Farms burgers. Fantastic, I will definitely be mak...