Ingredients45 m servings 345
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water. Peel and chop eggs.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir the chopped eggs together with tuna, mayonnaise, processed cheese, relish, onion, and olives in a mixing bowl. Divide the tuna mixture among the bun bottoms, then replace the bun tops.
- Wrap each sandwich individually in aluminum foil and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese has melted and the tuna salad has heated through, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 345 calories; 20.2 25 15.7 113 635 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
The combination seems strange, however it works. These are great to make ahead (don't bake ahead) then freeze. When ready to eat, just defrost on the counter for an hour or so and pop into a s...
Just wanted to add that these should be heated at a low temp, 250, for about 30 to 45 minutes. Keep checking until cheese is melted.
These are very good. I used capers because I didn't have any olives. I also cooked @ 250 for 45 minutes. I used Kings Hawaiian Sandwich Buns. These are very large. I also put two of them in the ...
I was so happy to see this recipe! My Mother made this for us often in the "60s". I forgot all about it! Thanks for submitting. I will make exactly as written. Sounds just like her recipe!
Have made these for years; they've been a summer staple in our house ever since we were married. I don't add the olives, as I'm the only one that likes olives, and I use shredded cheddar rather...
These are delicious! I made them last week (used shredded cheddar cheese since I didn't have any american). I meant to freeze them all, but ended up baking and eating one right then because they...
excellent !....if you like olives. Didn't change anything. Don't know whether Robert liked it. Had made it for Robert's side get together Dec 29th/15 Forgot the sweet pickle relish.