Ingredients25 m servings 533
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with the sour cream until blended, and stir in the Cheddar cheese.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray, and cook and stir the onion and pesto sauce over medium heat until the onion is translucent, about 6 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, and pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Cook and stir the egg mixture until the eggs are cooked but not dry, about 3 minutes. Remove eggs from the skillet, and set aside.
- Place the turkey bacon into the skillet, and fry, flipping once, until the bacon is thoroughly cooked and starting to crisp, about 3 minutes per side. When the bacon is cooked, place the artichokes into the skillet to heat for about 1 minute, and remove the bacon and artichokes from the pan.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray, and place the tortilla into the hot skillet. Heat the tortilla until warm and flexible, and remove to a plate.
- Spoon the eggs, turkey bacon, and artichokes into the center of the tortilla, and season with salt and pepper. Fold the bottom 2 inches of the tortilla up to enclose the filling, and wrap tightly.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 533 calories; 26.8 44.9 27.6 333 1015 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
Delicious breakfast wrap! I used a bit of milk vs. sour cream to get the eggs nice and fluffy and added some shredded Parmesan cheese at the end vs. using Cheddar. I used regular bacon and threw...
Had this for breakfast, Delicious. Pesto was a nice change. I used leftover canned diced tomatoes, egg beaters, frozen artichokes and reduced fat mexican cheese. I also used canadian bacon since...
Wouldnt change a bit. Very filling meal. My kids kept asking for wraps for next lunch.
We were out of many of the ingredients, so I used some garlic instead of onion, mushrooms and celery to add to half the tomato we had left, and milk instead of sour cream. Tried chicken sausage ...
DELISH! This has alot of flavor & uses only 2 eggs, 1 slice of bacon, & low fat ingredients so the "guilt" factor is gone. Its easy to make & a great change from the usual w/e b'fast fare. Tha...
Great recipe. Nothing not to like about it. If there is something you don't like, just sub something else. In fact, that's a good way to vary it. Go Italian one day, Greek the next, and Sout...
My husband loved this dish. I used milk i/o sour cream, canned diced petite tomatoes and real turkey bacon bits. I couldn't remember if he liked artichokes so I left them out. He can't wait u...
I tripled the recipe and made 4 wraps. I did not use artichokes, and subbed one small chopped tomato for the grape tomatoes. I added the pesto just before the eggs and I used real cooked baco...