Roasted Garlic Twice-Baked Potatoes
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 264
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 servings, one stuffed potato piece each)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut thin slice off top of garlic head to expose cloves; discard top. Place garlic head on square sheet of foil; drizzle with oil. Wrap garlic loosely with foil. Prick potatoes in several places with fork. Bake potatoes and garlic 1 hour.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Cut small slice off both ends of each potato. Cut potatoes crosswise in half. Scoop out centers, leaving 1/8-inch-thick shells. Place potato flesh in medium bowl; mash. Squeeze garlic out of papery shell into bowl with potatoes. Add sour cream, three-fourths of the VELVEETA and the Parmesan cheese; beat until fluffy. Spoon evenly into shells, mounding filling as necessary to use all the filling; place in shallow baking dish.
- Bake 30 min.; top with remaining VELVEETA. Bake an additional 5 min. or until VELVEETA is melted. Sprinkle with bacon.
- Healthy Living:
- Save 40 calories and 5g fat, including 3g saturated fat, per serving by preparing with 2% Milk VELVEETA and BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream.
- Take Along:
- Whether in need of a dish to take to a tailgating party or casual potluck supper, these cheesy stuffed potato shells are sure to win raves. Prepare as directed, substituting a large square Ziploc® VersaGlass™ Container* for the shallow baking dish. Cover with lid, then place in insulated carrier to keep warm until ready to serve.
- Make Ahead:
- Stuff potato shells as directed, but do not top with remaining VELVEETA. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Bake, uncovered, 45 min.; top with remaining VELVEETA. Bake 5 min. or until VELVEETA is melted. Sprinkle with bacon.
- Substitute 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Fully Cooked Bacon, chopped, for the cooked and crumbled OSCAR MAYER Bacon.
Per Serving: 264 calories; 8.6 37.3 10.6 27 524 Full nutrition