Chocolate Pecan Pie V
"This pie is rich and chocolaty - perfect for any time of year!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 480
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 - 9 inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a double boiler melt chocolate and butter or margarine.
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in a medium saucepan. Bring to a rapid boil and allow mixture to boil 2 minutes. Add chocolate mixture, stirring well.
- Place eggs in a medium bowl. While whisking constantly, pour chocolate mixture over eggs. Whisk in vanilla extract, then stir in pecans. Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes. Cool before serving. Top each slice with a spoonful of whipped topping.
Per Serving: 480 calories; 26 63.3 5.3 81 187 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1