Ingredients45 m servings 188 cals
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. In medium bowl, stir together Bisquick(R) mix, water, egg product and 1 cup of the cheese; spread in pan.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain. Stir in soup and vegetables; heat until hot. Spread over batter in pan.
- Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake 1 to 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
- Variation: Use ground turkey breast for the extra-lean ground beef.
- Substitution: Use Green Giant® frozen broccoli cuts for the mixed vegetables.
- Serve With: Serve burgers California-style, with lettuce and tomato.
Per Serving: 188 calories; 10.4 g fat; 19 g carbohydrates; 21.1 g protein; 48 mg cholesterol; 630 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This recipe was very good! It was easy and delish! I added a small onion to the meat while I was browning it. It also stuck to the pan even after I had sprayed it with non stick spray. I als...
Quite tasty for a "light" recipe. I would suggest using 1/4 cup milk in place of the 1/4 cup water for the base crust however, to make it a little moister and would grease the bottom of the dish...
I used 2 whole eggs instead of egg product or egg whites and I used fresh veggies (red and green pepper and mushrooms) instead of frozen veggies. I thought it was okay but I'll probably make it...