Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 133
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- In small bowl, stir all ingredients except blueberries until blended. Gently stir in blueberries.
- Pour batter by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot greased griddle.
- Cook until bubbles break on surface. Turn; cook other sides until golden.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
- Special Touch: Use a small strainer to dust these tasty pancakes with baking cocoa or powdered sugar.
- Variation: Use any berry in place of the blueberries. Or make Bumbleberry Pancakes by using a variety of berries.
Per Serving: 133 calories; 7.3 51.5 18.9 3 711 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1