Ingredients25 m servings 125
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or to 375 degrees F. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk and eggs until blended.
- Lightly oil griddle. For each pig face, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter onto hot oiled griddle. Pour scant tablespoonful batter onto griddle for snout and another scant tablespoonful for ears.
- Cook pancakes until edges are dry. Turn; cook until golden.
- To serve, place large pancakes on individual serving plates. Place 1 small pancake in center of each face for snout; poke 2 holes for nostrils with end of handle of wooden spoon. Cut second small pancake in half for ears; place at top of face. Use blueberries for eyes.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
Per Serving: 125 calories; 5.1 16.2 3.8 39 326 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This is a such a cute idea. My girls often ask me to make them character pancakes all the time. These will be a cute surprise.
This is a big hit with the grandchildren. It's not very time consuming for the "WOW" that it gives! I substituted almond slivers for the eyes.