Chocolate Pecan Clusters
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®
"These smooth, chocolatey clusters melt in your mouth. And best of all, they're no-bakes."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 166
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 clusters)
- In 2-quart saucepan, combine chocolate morsels and shortening. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until morsels melt and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal and pecans. Mix well. Drop by rounded teaspoon onto baking sheets lined with waxed paper. Top each with pecan half, if desired.
- Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until firm. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
You might also like
- Any variety of nuts may be substituted for pecans.
- Add one of the following to chocolate-cereal mixture before portioning: 2 teaspoons grated orange peel, 1 teaspoon vanilla or 1 teaspoon rum extract.
Per Serving: 166 calories; 12.2 14.4 2.1 6 58 Full nutrition