Ingredients7 h 20 m servings 498 cals
- Place the turkey into a 3 1/2- to 5-quart slow cooker. Pour the sauce over the turkey and sprinkle with the red pepper.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours* or until the turkey is cooked through. Remove the turkey from the cooker to a cutting board. Let stand for 10 minutes. Remove the turkey meat from the bones.
- Stir the turkey meat and the half-and-half into the cooker. Spoon the turkey mixture over the pasta. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- *Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
- Tip: You can substitute 8 bone-in chicken thighs (about 2 pounds) for the turkey thighs. Makes 6 servings.
Per Serving: 498 calories; 12 g fat; 36.8 g carbohydrates; 57.3 g protein; 210 mg cholesterol; 537 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Made this as is. A good recipie with just a little kick. Nothing spectacular to note but I will be making it again.
Spruced this a bit... Added 1tsp worchestshire sauce + a pinch of dill and pinch of parsley and added some salt , pepper and cilantro instead of crushed red pepper. Substituted skim milk for the...