Ingredients50 m servings 343 cals
- Stir the broth, oil, seasoning, vinegar and garlic in a 2-quart shallow, nonmetallic dish or resealable gallon-size plastic bag. Add the steak and turn it over to coat with the marinade. Cover the dish or seal the plastic bag and refrigerate it for 8 hours, turning the steak over a few times while it's marinating.
- Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Remove the steak from the marinade and pour the marinade in a 1-quart saucepan.
- Heat the marinade over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes. Stir in the lemon juice and cilantro. Keep warm.
- Grill the steak for 28 minutes for medium-rare or to desired doneness. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve the lemon-cilantro sauce with the steak.
- Make Ahead: Marinate the steak as directed in step 1 and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, roast the steak and prepare the sauce as directed in steps 2, 3, and 4.
Per Serving: 343 calories; 22.1 g fat; 1.9 g carbohydrates; 32 g protein; 102 mg cholesterol; 551 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was very good. I halved the recipe to cook 1# of boneless sirloin steaks for two of us, mainly because I like a lot of sauce! I used chicken broth made from bouillon instead of canned bee...
I followed the recipe almost exactly and this came out fantastic. I cooked over charcoal at medium heat... Make sure you don't overcook sirloin. When serving, cut across the grain. Also, I us...
Good flavor but could have used a little more heat. I cut this in half because it made a lot of marinade. If I were to make this again, I would reduce the oil to 2 tablespoons.