Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 93 cals
- Thaw pastry sheets at room temperature 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Melt butter in saucepan. Add onion and cook until tender. Add spinach.
- Mix soup, 3 eggs, cheese and nutmeg. Stir in spinach mixture.
- Unfold 1 pastry sheet on lightly floured surface. Roll into 13x9 inch rectangle. Place pastry in 13x9 inch baking dish. Spread spinach mixture on pastry.
- Roll remaining pastry sheet to 13x9 inch rectangle. Place on spinach mixture. Tuck in edges. Mix remaining egg and water. Brush pasty with egg mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until pastry is puffed and browned. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut in a diamond pattern to make 35 pieces.
Per Serving: 93 calories; 6.3 g fat; 6.1 g carbohydrates; 3.1 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 151 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Very easy to make, and it tastes awesome! So that no one struggles like I did, have everything prepped and ready for when the pastry dough thaws. Because when it really, really thaws - it beco...
Not big on mushrooms so simply used Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken soup Although the recipe neglects to mention this, do not dilute with water. Follow the recipe (DO NOT forget the nut...
These were yummy! I added a few shakes of garlic powder and some pepper before baking for some added flavor. I made them a day ahead for a party and stored in the fridge. They must be at leas...
This recipe always gets rave reviews when I bring it to family gatherings and potlucks. I've had a hard time finding the cream of chicken and mushroom soup, so I just use cream of mushroom soup....