Gingered Pork and Vegetable Shells
made it | 0 reviews |
"Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells are baked then filled with a combination of sliced pork tenderloin, fresh vegetables, ginger, garlic and soy sauce for a refined, Asian-inspired main-dish. "
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 506 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions.
- Slice pork into very thin strips. Mix cornstarch, broth and soy.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Add pork and stir-fry until browned. Remove pork.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet. Add vegetables, garlic powder and ginger. Stir-fry until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Add cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens. Return pork to skillet and heat through. Serve in pastry shells.
- Tip: *Use a combination of asparagus cut in 2 inch pieces, green or red pepper strips, carrot slices, snow peas and sliced onions.
- For Gingered Chicken & Vegetables, substitute 1 pound boneless chicken breasts for pork.
Per Serving: 506 calories; 31 g fat; 37.7 g carbohydrates; 22.2 g protein; 42 mg cholesterol; 847 mg sodium. Full nutrition