Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 337 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef, onions and carrots to skillet; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until beef is brown.
- Stir in Italian seasoning, mushrooms, peas and pasta sauce. Heat to boiling. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spoon into baking dish.
- Open can of dough; do not unroll. With serrated knife, cut dough into 1-inch slices. Arrange slices cut side down around edges of casserole. Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 18 to 23 minutes or until bubbly and crescents are golden brown.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): In step 3, add 1/4 cup water with the pasta sauce. In step 4, do not sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. In step 5, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese the last 5 minutes of bake time.
Per Serving: 337 calories; 16.4 g fat; 23.4 g carbohydrates; 23.3 g protein; 71 mg cholesterol; 829 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This recipe came out pretty well. It's not anything like traditional shepherd's pie, but it's pretty delicious in its own right. Next time, I'll probably add more mushrooms and maybe more vegeta...