Ingredients30 m servings 354 cals
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. On ungreased cookie sheet, press or roll each to form 7x5-inch rectangle. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut into 4 rectangles. On ungreased cookie sheet, press or roll each to form 7x5-inch rectangle.
- Place one ham slice and one cheese slice on each rectangle. For each rectangle, fold dough in half over filling; press edges firmly to seal.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 21.2 g fat; 24.3 g carbohydrates; 14 g protein; 34 mg cholesterol; 685 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
So simple and so GOOD. We all liked these. I rolled them up jelly roll style and sliced in half. Make sure you seal all the seams or your cheese will melt out. Served with mustard ontop. YUMMY. ...
I really like these, a great weekend lunch. I used 1/4 slice american cheese since thats what I had and it was the perfect amount!
I FIRST TASTED Ham and Cheese Crescent Sandwiches ABOUT THERR OR FOUR YEARS AGO AT WORK AND THEY WERE GRATE.ONE DAY I WAS BROWSING ALLRECIPES.COM A CAME ACROSS THE RECIPE FOR Ham and Cheese Cres...
My hubby really liked this. I would have liked it better if the crust had stayed more crispy. It tended to be soggy after only a few minutes out of the oven. It was however, quick and easy to...
These were really good. I made a variety using different meats and cheeses and the taste was awesome. i had toruble making them pretty though!