Cheesy Chicken Pizza
made it | 0 reviews |
"Prepared pizza dough is topped with shredded chicken, olives, sliced green onion, mozzarella cheese and a zesty mixture of salsa and Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce for a delightfully different pizza."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 365 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Unroll dough onto greased 12-inch pizza pan or baking sheet. Pat dough into 12-inch round. Pinch up edge to form rim.
- Mix picante sauce and pasta sauce. Spread over crust to rim. Top with chicken, olives, onions and cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- Tip: For crisper crust, bake pizza dough 5 minutes before topping as directed in third step.
Per Serving: 365 calories; 11.5 g fat; 42.8 g carbohydrates; 20.3 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 1214 mg sodium. Full nutrition