Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 397 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Stir the cornstarch, broth and soy in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- Spray a 12-inch nonstick skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the chicken and stir-fry until it's well browned. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Add the vegetables, ginger and garlic powder to the skillet. Stir-fry until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Stir the cornstarch mixture in the skillet. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Return the chicken to the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve over the rice.
- *Use a combination of broccoli flowerets, sliced mushrooms, sliced carrots, sliced celery, red or green pepper strips and sliced green onions.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a green salad with shredded carrot and a light sesame-ginger dressing. For dessert, serve sugar-free vanilla pudding topped with mandarin orange segments and sliced almonds.
Per Serving: 397 calories; 3.7 g fat; 58.4 g carbohydrates; 31.1 g protein; 67 mg cholesterol; 617 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1