Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 412 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix cornstarch, broth, soy, sugar, garlic powder and ginger in saucepan. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens.
- Thread alternately pork, mushrooms and onion on 4 skewers.
- Grill or broil kabobs 20 minutes or until done, turning and brushing often with broth mixture. Thread 1 tomato on each skewer.
- Heat remaining broth mixture to a boil. Serve with kabobs and rice.
- Swanson Kitchen Tip: This recipe is also great using Swanson® Lower Sodium or Certified Organic Beef Broth in place of the regular beef broth.
Per Serving: 412 calories; 6.8 g fat; 58.8 g carbohydrates; 27 g protein; 53 mg cholesterol; 883 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Excellent! I liked that I didn't have to marinate...quick, easy, and delicious!! : )