Pepperidge Farm® Sloppy Giuseppe's
Ingredients45 m servings 775 cals
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F for the bread.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the onion is tender. Remove the onion and garlic from the skillet.
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef, pork and veal and cook until it's well browned, stirring often to break up meat. Pour off any fat.
- Return the onion and garlic to the skillet. Stir in the sauce and red pepper. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 20 minutes or until the meat mixture is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, bake the bread according to the package directions.
- Cut each bread loaf into thirds. Divide the meat mixture among the 6 bottom bread pieces. Top each with 1/4 cup cheese and the remaining bread pieces.
Per Serving: 775 calories; 44.2 g fat; 61.3 g carbohydrates; 34.7 g protein; 105 mg cholesterol; 1376 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is delicious! I just used ground pork and ground beef (lean since the pork is so greasy) and cut out the crushed red pepper because I didn't think the kids would like it. We all LOVED it!