Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 46 cals
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 squares)
- Thaw the pastry sheet at room temperature for 40 minutes or until easy to handle. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface and roll into a 14-inch square. Cut the pastry sheet into 36 (about 2 1/4-inch) squares. Press the pastry squares into 36 (1 3/4-inch) mini muffin pan cups.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the pastry cups are golden.
- Stir the cheese, brown sugar, wine, cinnamon and lemon juice in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth. Add the apples and toss to coat.
- Divide the apple mixture among the pastry cups. Bake for 10 minutes or until the filling is hot.
Per Serving: 46 calories; 3.3 g fat; 3.4 g carbohydrates; 0.7 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 35 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These were just ok. If I make them again I'll have to make modifications. The flavor was a little bland and definitely not sweet enough. Also, they were a little oily, I guess from the cheese. M...