Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 572 cals
- Put the sausage in a 16 1/2 x 12 x 2 1/2-inch disposable foil pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 45 minutes or until the sausage is browned. Carefully pour off juices that are in the pan.
- Stir in the pasta sauce, peppers and onions. Cover the pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes more or until the sausage reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
- Divide the sausage and peppers among the roll halves. Top with the cheese and remaining roll halves.
Per Serving: 572 calories; 29.3 g fat; 52.8 g carbohydrates; 23.6 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 1909 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
Quick and easy for a weeknight meal! I cut the recipe in half and grilled the sausage instead. I pan fried the onions and peppers in a littled olive oil and some Italian herbs along with a splas...
I tripled this recipe for a communion party. I made it the day before and then reheated it. It was excellent and I received many compliments on it. Quick and easy.
yum yum yummmm.... BUT I HAD to cheat the recipe. My husband wanted me to make a sausage sammy for him, but he bought only already cooked spicy chicken sausage... STILL, with already prepared s...
I'm giving this 5 stars WITH some modifications. No need to slice the sausage, save time and leave it whole. I did flip half way thru so it would get brown on both sides. I also drained and blot...
Loved this. Added more onion and three different colored peppers. I also used whatever spaghetti sauce I had on hand. Serve it on spaghetti or buns. It's very good.
I made this to bring to my sister's house for Christmas eve - she was having lasagna and it seemed like a good side dish. Everyone thought it was delicious!! I made it again a couple of days l...
I've tried so many more complex sausage & pepps recipes and still go back to this one all the time. Simple & easy and still phenominal. Though i add 2 tsp of Siracha hot sauce. I must have ha...
This was great. I use all hot sausage because I prefer it over sweet. I used just the sausage and peppers part since I was serving over pasta. I did everything except I only added peppers and...