Pepperidge Farm® Vegetable Sandwich Stacks
made it | 0 reviews |
"Layers of roasted eggplant and zucchini, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and Prego® Roasted Garlic and Herb Italian Sauce are served on crisp Pepperidge Farm® Texas Toast to make scrumptious sandwich stacks."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 618 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Place the eggplant and zucchini slices onto 2 baking sheets. Brush the vegetables with the oil.
- Roast for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Assemble the vegetable stacks on a baking sheet. For each stack, layer 2 eggplant slices, 2 mozzarella cheese slices, 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon sauce, 2 zucchini slices, 2 mozzarella cheese slices, 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese and 1 tablespoon sauce, making 6 stacks in all.
- Bake the bread according to the package directions. Meanwhile, bake the vegetable stacks for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Spread each of 6 serving plates with 3 tablespoons sauce. Top each with 1 bread slice. Top the bread slices with the vegetable stacks. Pour the remaining sauce over the vegetable stacks.
Per Serving: 618 calories; 40.9 g fat; 38.1 g carbohydrates; 25.8 g protein; 51 mg cholesterol; 1254 mg sodium. Full nutrition