Cheese Tortellini with Prego® Roasted Garlic and Herb Sauce
Ingredients45 m servings 1442 cals
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F for the bread.
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until it's golden brown. Remove the garlic from the skillet and reserve. Add the sausage and cook until it's well browned, stirring often.
- Stir the sauce in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the garlic, peas and cream. Reduce the heat to low. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Cook the tortellini according to the package directions. Drain the tortellini well in a colander.
- Meanwhile, bake the bread according to the package directions.
- Stir the tortellini in the skillet. Sprinkle with the cheese. Cut the bread into 2-inch diagonal slices. Serve the bread with the tortellini.
Per Serving: 1442 calories; 81.8 g fat; 127.4 g carbohydrates; 50.5 g protein; 193 mg cholesterol; 3087 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
Wow, this was very very good. Quite easy to make also. The only thing I will do different next time is chop my garlic after I sautee it. My family loves garlic, but not so much in large pieces.
my family liked it thay gave it 4 stars me it was ok i would give it 3.
I thought this was decent but the boy thought it was amazing! He asked me to make this again next week. I did make a couple of changes based on what I had in the kitchen. I used italian turke...
Excellent! I didn't put peas in it as it just didn't sound good to me....but we loved it otherwise.
Very good, super quick weekday meal. Everyone in the family liked it.
Absolutely delicious. Even the kids asked for seconds! Quick and easy weeknight meal or great for with company. Garlic bread and salad make it a complete meal!