Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 341 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (16 stuffed mushrooms)
- Heat 1/4 cup margarine in a large skillet, and cook and stir the celery, onion, and garlic over medium heat for about 5 minutes, until onion is translucent. Stir in the chopped clams and salad shrimp, and cook and stir about 3 more minutes, until the mixture is hot. Drain most of the liquid from the skillet, leaving about 1 tablespoon.
- Sprinkle in the chicken bouillon granules, cayenne pepper, and white pepper, and stir. Gently stir in the croutons, bread crumbs, and crab meat.
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Melt 1/4 cup of margarine in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish, and pour in the white wine. Mound about 1/3 cup of filling into each mushroom cap, and place them into the baking dish. Sprinkle the Italian blend cheese over the mushroom caps.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes, until the cheese is bubbling and starting to brown.
Per Serving: 341 calories; 17.4 g fat; 19.7 g carbohydrates; 25.3 g protein; 91 mg cholesterol; 584 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
i am telling you this the best fireball mushrooms there is you have to like hots to eat this
These are really good for the spice lover. However substitute margarine for butter.