Ingredients45 m servings 129 cals
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl.
- Combine brown sugar, peanut butter and butter in bowl of electric mixer. Beat until light and creamy. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until fluffy. Stir in flour mixture just until blended. Spread in prepared pan.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over batter. Using a small, sharp knife, swirl the chocolate into the top of the batter to create a marbled effect.
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on cooling rack. Cut into 24 bars.
Per Serving: 129 calories; 7.4 g fat; 13.3 g carbohydrates; 2.8 g protein; 21 mg cholesterol; 86 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I thought they were delicious...but overbaked at 30 minutes! I wish I had checked them at 25 mins. By 30 mins they were almost burned.
I doubled the recipe. I took into account previous reviews and added another 1/2 cup of peanut butter for the doubled recipe. I also doubled the salt. I added about a cup of chocolate chips t...
we enjoyed these but they weren't much like brownies. the peanut butter mixture tastes more like a thick peanut butter cookie, almost as if you made the cookie dough and baked it in a bar. the...