Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 342
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- FOR TOPPING: COMBINE flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter in small bowl with fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans.
- FOR MUFFINS: PREHEAT oven to 375 degrees F. Grease or paper-line 12 muffin cups.
- COMBINE 1 cup morsels, milk and butter over hot (not boiling) water. Stir until morsels are melted and mixture is smooth.
- COMBINE flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, pecans and remaining morsels in large bowl.
- COMBINE egg, vanilla extract and melted morsel mixture in small bowl; stir into flour mixture just until moistened. Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling 2/3 full. Sprinkle with Topping.
- BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool in pan for 5 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 342 calories; 20.5 35.5 5.2 35 148 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2