Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 589 cals
- For Cake: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan or other tube pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, milk, sour cream and eggs in large mixer bowl. Beat on low speed just until blended. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes. Stir in morsels and nuts. Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 minutes. Invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- For Glaze: Melt Choco Bake and butter in medium, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in powdered sugar alternately with water until of desired consistency. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour glaze over cake.
Per Serving: 589 calories; 30.9 g fat; 77 g carbohydrates; 9.3 g protein; 75 mg cholesterol; 530 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was dynamite even without the glaze. My grandkids helped make it and it was gone in a flash Peggy
I made this cake without the glaze and it still lived up to it's name! All of my friends and family loved it and asked when I will make it again.