Olive, Pesto and Bruschetta Cheese Torta
Buitoni, courtesy of meals.com
"Serve this festive dip recipe for Olive, Pesto and Bruschetta Cheese Torta at your next gathering. Made with pesto, bruschetta topping and a delightful blend of cheeses and basil, this sophisticated appetizer is a sure hit with partygoers."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 30 m servings 244 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Place pesto in a strainer set over a bowl. Let oil drain for 15 minutes; discard oil. Place bruschetta in a strainer set over a bowl. Let juice drain for 15 minutes. Using back of spoon, gently press tomatoes to remove any remaining juice; discard juice.
- Combine olives and garlic in small bowl. Place cream cheese and goat cheese in large mixer bowl. Beat until fluffy.
- Line 1-quart bowl with 2 sheets of plastic wrap that are large enough to allow a generous overhang on all sides of the bowl and covers all of the inside surface of the bowl.
- Spread about 1/3 cup cheese mixture evenly over bottom of prepared bowl. Top with all of olive mixture, spreading evenly. Drop 1/2 cup cheese mixture by spoonfuls over olive mixture and spread gently to cover olives. Top with pesto, spreading evenly. Drop 1/2 cup cheese mixture by spoonfuls over pesto and spread gently to cover pesto. Top with bruschetta, spreading evenly. Drop remaining cheese mixture over bruschetta and spread gently to cover bruschetta. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving.
- To serve: Remove plastic wrap from top of bowl and invert serving plate over bowl. Turn over and remove bowl; peel off remaining plastic wrap. Top may be smoothed with a knife before serving. Top with basil. Serve with crackers.
- Tip: For easier assembly, each layer may be chilled for about 15 minutes before adding next layer.
- NOTE: Try substituting BUITONI Refrigerated Pesto with Sun Dried Tomatoes for the Pesto with Basil.
Per Serving: 244 calories; 19.8 g fat; 11.1 g carbohydrates; 5.8 g protein; 40 mg cholesterol; 403 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2