Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 418 cals
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, flax seed meal, and ground almonds in a bowl; stir in the melted butter. Add a few drops of water, if necessary, for the crumb mixture to stick together. Press half of the crumb mixture into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan; the crust should only be about 1/8-inch thick. Set the other half of the crumb mixture aside.
- Combine the sour cream, yogurt, ground oats, sugar, honey, vanilla, and salt in a blender. Blend until combined. Transfer the blueberries to the pie pan and pour in the filling.
- To make the topping, stir 2 tablespoons of honey, or to taste, into the reserved crumb mixture. It should form a very thick paste. Drop teaspoonfuls of the topping on the surface of the pie.
- Bake the pie in the preheated oven on the middle rack for 30 to 45 minutes, or until the center is set and a knife inserted near the center of the pie comes out clean. Turn off the oven and let the pie rest in the warm oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pie from the oven and let cool on a wire rack. Chill in the refrigerator until the pie is cool and set.
Per Serving: 418 calories; 23.6 g fat; 47.6 g carbohydrates; 9.1 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 209 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Step 3: The egg is also supposed to go in the blender with the other ingredients.
I went and pick fresh blueberry from my local blueberry farm, so I needed a recipe and boy I'm glad I picked this one. I had a hard time finding a blueberry pie recipe with flax. I am not a fan ...
I made this recipe as-is, which is rare for me! Only change was two use fruit-flavoured yogurt cups to make up for the amount of plain non-fat yogurt. The pie wasn't the least bit sweet, blueber...
I tried this pie while it was still slightly warm and thought it was just ok. When I tried it the next day after the pie had chilled completely it was fantastic! What a delicious, healthy desser...
Excellent! Iove the flavor and texture and the fact that this dessert is healthy! l improved slightly as follows: replaced the egg with flax to lower the cholesterol, used all nonfat greek ...