Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 447 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C.)
- Mix the chopped nuts, flour, and salt together in a small mixing bowl. Cut in butter until lumps are the size of small peas. Press into a 9 inch pie pan. Lightly press a double layer of aluminum foil into the pastry-lined pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove foil and set crust aside to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar together in a bowl until smooth. Fold in whipped cream and lemon juice. Spread over cooled crust. Refrigerate.
- Combine 2/3 cup sugar, cornstarch, water, and 1/4 cup lemon juice in a saucepan. Stir in huckleberries and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Simmer and stir until thickened and no longer cloudy, about 2 minutes. Cool. Spread huckleberry mixture over cream cheese layer and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 447 calories; 24.9 g fat; 55.2 g carbohydrates; 4.1 g protein; 56 mg cholesterol; 131 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
So i made this, and the foil on the crust is optional (it turns out just fine without it). when i made the whipped cream/cream cheese filling i used homemade whipping cream, but with the lemon j...
With a little less topping, it was GREAT! It would be 5 stars with 1/2 the topping.
I melted the butter for the crust, it made it a lot easier and did not change the taste at all
Superb, superb, superb!!! Followed recipe to a tee. Will definitely make again!!!