Ingredients1 h servings 771
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread pumpkin seeds in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle the seeds with cayenne pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Watch them carefully so that they do not burn. Set aside.
- Place the tomatoes in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Scatter the green onion and garlic over the tomatoes. Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil to coat.
- Roast in the preheated oven 45 minutes. Remove from oven and cool slightly; remove the skins from the tomatoes.
- Meanwhile, fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the gemelli, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 10 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink.
- Stir the goat cheese into the hot pasta until melted. Then, stir in the roasted peeled tomatoes. Place the pumpkin seeds on top of pasta to serve.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 771 calories; 33.2 93.5 31.1 45 328 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I probably won't make this again. Sounded different and interesting but in the end nothing special. I ended up adding some tomato sauce at the end because it was sort of flavorless even though I...
Really tasty but I usually halve the amount of pumpkin seeds because, though delicious, I like the texture better without so many of them.
I made the recipe just as shown except for the pumpkin seeds. I ran out of time, so I just used roasted seeds bought from the store and added red pepper to spice up the pasta a bit. It seemed ...
I liked this dish! After reading the reviews, I decided to adjust a few things in order to give it more flavor....after draining the pasta, I returned it to the pot and tossed with a fairly gen...