Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 219
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- In 2 1/2 quart microwave-safe casserole dish** combine Simply Potatoes and water.*** Cover; microwave on HIGH 10 to 12 minutes or until Simply Potatoes are tender. Drain water.
- Meanwhile in large bowl whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper until smooth. Add cooked potatoes, celery, red pepper and chopped eggs. Stir gently. Refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
You might also like
- * To prepare hard boiled eggs, place eggs in 3 quart saucepan. Cover eggs with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer 15 minutes; drain water. Add cold water to saucepan. Let stand 5 minutes. Drain; peel and chop eggs.
- ** A 9-inch square baking dish can be used for a 2 1/2 quart casserole baking dish.
- ***Place 1 package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion in a medium saucepan with 1/2 cup water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low and cover. Cook about 10 minutes or until potatoes are just tender.
Per Serving: 219 calories; 19.2 8.6 2.9 72 421 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2