Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients31 m servings 462 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 pizza)
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C). Dust a pizza stone with 2 tablespoons flour.
- Combine 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Place figs in a separate bowl and sprinkle with balsamic vinegar.
- Stretch dough into a 12-inch circle on the stone. Spread the olive oil mixture on the dough. Add the figs and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is lightly browned, about 12 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven and top with prosciutto. Let rest for 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, garnish with basil and slice.
- Cook's Note:
- You could use goat cheese in place of mozzarella.
Per Serving: 462 calories; 24.8 g fat; 42.7 g carbohydrates; 14.8 g protein; 34 mg cholesterol; 677 mg sodium. Full nutrition