Ingredients6 h 35 m servings 524 cals
- Sprinkle the celery and green onions into the bottom of a slow cooker; place the turkey chunks on top. Combine the pineapple juice, sweet chile sauce, vinegar, water, beef bouillon, and garlic powder; pour over the turkey. Place the pineapple rings on the turkey chunks.
- Cook on Low until the turkey pulls apart easily, 6 to 7 hours.
- Meanwhile, make the coleslaw by stirring the mayonnaise, lemon juice, parsley, and onion together in a mixing bowl. Add the cabbage and Cheddar cheese; season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover, and refrigerate while the turkey cooks.
- Once the turkey is tender, shred using two forks. Pile some of the shredded turkey and a pineapple ring onto a Kaiser roll; top with coleslaw to serve.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 524 calories; 16.5 g fat; 42.8 g carbohydrates; 49.4 g protein; 133 mg cholesterol; 808 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Very flavorful. May be too sweet for some with the pineapple, so I added a few dashes of chipotle hot sauce to give it a touch of heat.
I enjoed this sandwich. I left out the boullion because I didn't have any and I served this in a whole wheat tortilla instead of a roll. The only thing I felt was missing some heat. To counterac...
I loved this as a nice change from BBQ or pulled chicken. I did make a few tiny changes - no green onions on hand, so I used vidalia slices, and my sweet chili sauce is actually pretty sweet, so...