Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 309
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, oil and egg until soft dough forms. Shape dough into 24 balls. For each cookie, wrap 1 dough ball around candy bar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. If frosting cookies, cool completely.
- Spread frosting on cooled cookies; sprinkle with candy sprinkles. Store completely cooled cookies in airtight container.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft):
- No change.
- Time Saver:
- Let kids unwrap the candies. Measure out the amount of dough to use, and they can also help wrap dough around candies.
- Like to eat cookies while they’re warm? If you haven’t frosted these cookies, you can rewarm them by placing on a microwaveable plate and microwaving uncovered on High 5 to 10 seconds or until surface of cookie feels warm to the touch. The time will vary depending on the number of cookies heated. Be careful of the hot caramel inside the cookies.
- 2008 © and ®/TM of General Mills
Per Serving: 309 calories; 14.8 42.6 3.3 10 172 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Noone I gave these cookies to liked them. These cookies were extremely hard and only taste like peanut butter. The snickers bar inside gets so hard and the peanuts get a burnt taste. I gave t...