Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 142
Original recipe yields 22 servings (22 cookies)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, flour, butter and egg until well blended. Roll into 1 1/4-inch balls.
- Spray cookie cutter with cooking spray; place on ungreased cookie sheet. Press dough ball evenly into cutter. Remove cutter; reshape dough if necessary. Continue making heart-shaped cookies, placing 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Spray cookie cutter as needed with cooking spray.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft):
- Increase flour to 1/3 cup.
- Use shiny, heavy aluminum or gray, nonstick-coated cookie sheets for evenly browned cookies.
- Did You Know . . .
- Cookie sheets should be at least 2 inches smaller than the inside of your oven to allow the heat to circulate around the cookie sheets.
- 2008 © and ®/TM of General Mills
Per Serving: 142 calories; 6.8 18 1.3 20 97 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This sounded like a wonderful idea, but the hearts lost their shape in the oven... a little disappointed in that part. Great tasting and of course easy to put into the cookie cutter, but still....