Ingredients1 h servings 210 cals
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until soft dough forms. Press dough in pan using floured fingers.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set. Immediately sprinkle marshmallows over crust; bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until marshmallows begin to puff.
- In 4-quart saucepan, cook corn syrup, butter, vanilla and chips over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted. Remove from heat; stir in cereal and nuts. Immediately spoon cereal mixture evenly over marshmallows. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft):
- Increase first bake time to 15 to 18 minutes.
- Skip the cooking spray and line pan with foil for quick cleanup and easy bar removal.
- For a different flavor, try milk chocolate or semisweet chocolate chips for the peanut butter chips.
- 2008 © and ®/TM of General Mills
Per Serving: 210 calories; 10.6 g fat; 24.7 g carbohydrates; 4.8 g protein; 9 mg cholesterol; 185 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
Loved these bars so easy to make. I didn't have the cookie mix so I used refrigerator peanut butter cookie dough and it worked well. Next time I will try chocolate chips for a twist.
These turned out really well and look nice when cut into squares. I used butterscotch chips because I only had a few peanut butter chips left. I prefer butterscotch chips anyway and the bars tas...
Great recipe! It was very easy and came together very quickly. Everyone raved about how tasty these treats are, a big hit with our guests. I followed the recipe exactly and I would not change...
This was very easy and very tasty. In an effort to cut more time I used a roll of prepared peanut butter cookie dough. This is the perfect camping food! Will make again and again!
This was alright. I expected more based on the great reviews. If I would make it again I would cook the peanut butter cookie bottom longer, it was to cake like for me. I took it to a bbq and one...
I tried this with the suggested variation of milk chocolate chips and it was superb! Took it to a potluck where there was several desserts and mine was definately the crowd favorite. This one ...
Very good, easy recipe. Everyone loved them and they didn't last very long! Thanks for sharing
This is really an easy and delicious bar; perfect for potluck functions, picnics, and "just-because" treats for work!! I make them exactly as written, and wouldn't change a thing....yum!!!