Ingredients40 m servings 81
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In large bowl, stir all ingredients until soft dough forms. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet. Cool completely.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft):
- No change.
- Toss 1/2 cup peanut butter chips, chocolate chips or a combo of both into the dough for extra flavor.
- 2008 © and ®/TM of General Mills
Per Serving: 81 calories; 3.7 11.9 1.3 12 79 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
What a quick and easy yummy cookie!!! Made them for a bake sale and everyone loved them!!!! I was glad there were some left to take home. Yummy.
My family absolutely loved these cookies. I did not have the plain oatmeal cookie pouches but did have chocolate chip oatmeal ones. I doubled the recipe and used two of the cookie mixes. I also ...
VERY EASY- I ADDED CHOPPED PECANS- THE MIX GIVES THE COOKIE A LITTLE MORE CINNAMON THAN I LIKE IN A RANGER COOKIE- COOKIES WERE ACTUALLY BETTER NEXT DAY- MY KIDS LIKED THEM ALSO--