Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 205
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 sandwich cookies)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Make cookies as directed on pouch; cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Stir frosting and peanut butter until smooth. For each sandwich cookie, spread generous teaspoonful frosting mixture on bottom of 1 cookie; spread scant teaspoonful jelly over frosting mixture. Top with another cookie.
- Triple PB&J Sandwich Cookies: Make cookies as directed. In microwavable bowl, microwave 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips and 2 teaspoons shortening uncovered on High about 1 minute or until almost melted; stir until smooth. If necessary, microwave additional 5 seconds at a time. Dip half of each sandwich cookie into mixture. Immediately roll outside of frosted edge in chopped peanuts. Lay flat to dry.
- Do-Ahead Tip:
- Keep a stash of baked cookies in the freezer ready to be filled and served.
- You can make sandwich cookies with Betty Crocker® oatmeal, chocolate chip and sugar cookie mixes, too.
- 2008 © and ®/TM of General Mills
Per Serving: 205 calories; 10 27.5 2.8 9 156 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
All of my friends loved these. They are very rich but really yummy.