Ingredients23 m servings 345 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Watch Now
- Arrange the prosciutto slices on the baking sheet so they don't touch, and bake them in the preheated oven until crisp, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from the oven, and let cool. Watch Now
- Stack the tortillas on a plate and microwave them on High until warmed and pliable, 20 to 30 seconds. Watch Now
- Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons of hummus spread, and top each with 3 slices of crisped prosciutto per wrap. Place a slice of mozzarella cheese on top of the prosciutto, and spread 1/4 of the avocado slices per wrap on the cheese. Top each wrap with 1 sliced tomato and about 1/4 cup of torn lettuce leaves. Watch Now
- Fold the bottom of each tortilla up about 2 inches to enclose the filling, and roll the wrap tightly into a compact cylinder. Watch Now
Per Serving: 345 calories; 23.4 g fat; 24 g carbohydrates; 20 g protein; 37 mg cholesterol; 880 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
What a healthy and filling sandwich. You could also use roast beef or even turkey or ham for the meat. I would also use fresh spinach instead of lettuce for the added health beneifts.
My girlfriend says it's the best wrap she's had & gives it a '5' - I give it a '4'. For sure, the proscuitto tastes better cooked up over raw. Overall, a very tasty (love hummus) and easy to pre...
I love this wrap. When it's hot, I fry the meat on the stove top and melt the cheese by placing a lid over the pan. I also like to add sun-dried tomatoes, if I have them.
tasty sandwich. will keep in the rotation for sure. BTW, the person who reviewed "Watch the salt" that is not a review! yes, the sandwich comes in a bit high for salt, but if you make your o...
Delicious combination of flavors! Made the recipe as written - doubled the recipe and enjoyed the wraps for lunch the second day. Thanks for a great recipe!