Gingerbread Men from Splenda®
12 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 109
Original recipe yields 30 servings
- Mix together flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon and allspice into a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Cream butter and SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in egg and egg yolk. Stir in dry ingredients and mix until dough forms. Shape dough into a disc, wrap, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thick on a lightly floured surface. Using a 4-inch cookie cutter, cut dough and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes. Allow cookies to cool for 2 minutes, then remove from pan and let cool completely on rack.
You might also like
Per Serving: 109 calories; 5 13.1 1.2 25 63 Full nutrition