Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 155 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Mix soy milk, applesauce, vinegar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl.
- Sift white whole wheat flour and whole wheat flour together into a separate bowl. Add oats, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Mix in soy milk mixture until smooth. Let batter sit for 5 minutes.
- Fold strawberries into the batter. Fill muffin tins 2/3 full of batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until muffin tops are brown and sides pull away from the tin, 30 to 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 155 calories; 0.9 g fat; 34.5 g carbohydrates; 3.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 219 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1