Ingredients10 m servings 425
- Spread 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise on one side of each tortilla and sprinkle with dill weed. Layer equal amounts of lettuce, chicken, RED GOLD(R) or REDPACK(R) DICED TOMATOES, green onions and cheese in the center of each tortilla.
- Fold the bottom of each tortilla up 2 inches and then roll to enclose the filling. Wrap each tortilla tightly with plastic wrap.
- Store in refrigerator until serving time. Cut each wrap into halves before serving.
- For hot sandwiches, substitute 2 cups red and green pepper strips for lettuce. Spread RED GOLD® SALSA in place of mayonnaise on tortilla. Prepare as directed. Microwave until cheese is melted, about 30 seconds on HIGH.
- Keep your lettuce wrapped in a paper towel and in a plastic bag in the refrigerator and it will stay as fresh as when you bought it.
Per Serving: 425 calories; 23.1 35.9 17.7 43 911 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This is really good for how fast it takes to make. But i thought it was a little lacking in flavor. so I added some salt and pepper and it was great!
Really tasty! I made it for my family and they really loved it. But it seemed to need some spark so I added some mild hot sauce for a nice spicy taste.
Very easy to make. I subbed whole wheat tortillas, used Mexican-style diced tomatoes, and reduced fat mayo w/ olive oil. Also added some salt and pepper. Flavor was great. Not exceptionally fill...