Baked Cheesy Veggie Chicken Pasta
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 863 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and reserve.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil and saute chicken for 8 to 10 minutes. Add green, red and yellow bell peppers, and continue cooking for another 5 minutes. Stir in soy sauce, wine, and lemon juice. Cover skillet, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl with the creme fraiche. Season with paprika, oregano, coriander, nutmeg, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix in Cheddar cheese, Emmentaler cheese, and blue cheese. Transfer mixture to a 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top, and pour in enough milk to make mixture moist.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until the top is golden brown; serve.
Per Serving: 863 calories; 61.3 g fat; 38.3 g carbohydrates; 41.3 g protein; 265 mg cholesterol; 826 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1