Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 337 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine brown sugar, cumin, cardamom, coriander, ginger, salt, and cayenne pepper in a bowl and mix well. Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet, skin sides up. Pat spice blend on chicken.
- Bake chicken in preheated oven until meat is no longer pink inside, about 25 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, combine balsamic vinegar, peach preserves, chicken broth, and orange juice in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until mixture is thickened and reduced to about 1 cup, about 10 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven. Place peach slices around chicken and pour sauce over the top. Bake until glaze caramelizes on chicken and peaches and an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of a chicken breast, not touching bone, reads 165 degrees F (75 degrees C), an additional 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 337 calories; 5.7 g fat; 21.2 g carbohydrates; 47.3 g protein; 128 mg cholesterol; 419 mg sodium. Full nutrition