Ingredients10 m servings 109
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Add marshmallows and peanut butter; stir until melted and well blended. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla. Add cereal, stirring until coated.
- Using lightly-buttered spatula, press mixture firmly and evenly into buttered 3.5 L (13 x 9-inch) pan. Cool about 10 minutes. Cut cooled mixture in half crosswise. Spread jam evenly over one half; top with second half to make one very large sandwich, pressing halves gently together. Chill. Cut into small bars or squares.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2008, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 109 calories; 3.2 18.7 1.2 4 93 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These taste sooo good! I personally prefer the rice krispie to be room temperature and the jam cold.
Really yummy! Excellent variation from the usual crispy treats. I always add a splash of milk to my marshmallow mixture after it's melted...it assures that the treats will stay soft. This wil...